The Chemical Education Journal (CEJ), Vol. 6, No. 1 (Serial No. 10). The date of issue: July 31, 2002.
[ENGLISH | JAPANESE]
- [Foreword] Is It Reasonable Only to Make Fun of Experiments for Learning Chemistry? by Sumio MITSUI (Rissho University)
- [Graphic Page] "Quartz" by Takanobu OBA (Joetsu University of Education)
- [Chemical Education] Let us liberate our education from administrative oppression of "Monbukagakushou" by Hiroshi TSUBOMURA (Professor emeritus, Osaka University)
- [Chemical Education] Build Up a Closer Connection with Any Class of Schools on the Chemical Education by Hidetoshi KASHIDA (Senior High School Attached to the Faculty of Education , Kanazawa University)
- [Teaching Materials for Environmantal Education] Observation of the Saccharides Decomposition Process by Soil Microbes by Hironori SHIMA*,1, Mihoko MIYAZAKI2, and Makoto IKEDA3 (1 Toyama Prefectural Fukuoka Senior High School, 2 Toyama Prefectural Fukuno Senior High School, 3 Takaoka Municipal Seibu Junior High School)
The Bulletin Board of CEJ
General Contents in CEJ
Cover Page of CEJ
Published by: The SCCJ School of Chemistry (Division of the Society of Computer Chemistry, Japan)
Notice: This journal, including all individual contributions published therein, is granted by copyright for the duration of the copyright period. All articles in this publication are copyrighted by the author(s) of each article, respectively. To use or to link any article, such as html page, graphic and movie file, and sound file, on this on-line publication, you are required to obtain specific permission from the the author(s) of each article, respectively.
You are welcomed to CEJ by way of e-mail = email@example.com
Copyright (C) 2002. The SCCJ School of Chemistry (Division of the Society of Computer Chemistry, Japan). All rights reserved.